
I feel like I have finally figured out this whole blog thing. I know a blog should be what I want to write about and what I want to tell you all about. But I think that I should consider the basic fact that it is just more interesting hearing you talk about your own vacation or seeing the pictures from your own trip than seeing those of anothers. Perhaps, this is where my “realistic” view of human nature comes in and I admit to myself that people just find themselves more interesting. Okay, okay I know this isn’t always 100% true but, for most, they would rather hear the cut and dry version of the report of someone else’s trip. Well, I am already off to a marvelously poor start at trying to be succinct. I don’t want to lose details of the trip (that is why I kept my own travel diary) so I will try to just put out some of the more noteworthy events, moments and happenings that comprised Melissa’s experience in Vietnam.

No comments:
Post a Comment