skip to main | skip to sidebar

Melissa's HK Musings & then some...

So I am finally done with my semester in Hong Kong. Yes exams were taken months ago but I have needed these additional months in my hometown, San Diego, to process the experience. But I've left what I wrote while in Hong Kong here as brief insights, splatterings of my mind, that occured while I was there and I hope to keep posting new, random updates on my whereabouts. What can I say? I guess I like writing about my life and sharing it with you.

Sunday, March 16, 2008






reunification palace
Posted by Melissa at 8:17 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (143)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ▼  March (43)
      • The Sevens
      • For some reason karaoke is big in Hong Kong. Peopl...
      • Lamma
      • Shrimp instead of Chocolate
      • A little side episode story occurred going out las...
      • St. Patrick’s Day
      • Humdrum
      • Motion in Motion
      • Only in Vietnam
      • the animals
      • Our homestay
      • Adele tries to prove herself as a Hmong man. She ...
      • The Indigenous Hmong People of Sapa
      • Trekking
      • Ha Long Bay
      • Hanoi
      • Marble Mountain
      • Our Cooking Class!
      • a snipit of food decoration practice
      • Hoi An
      • Nha Trang
      • No title
      • No title
      • delicious eggtarts of Macau Lorna and the bible e...
      • No title
      • Chu Chi
      • No title
      • Hands On
      • Being Guided
      • sharing is caring
      • my first custom made clothing
      • Bonjour Vietnam!
      • Another train mishap to add to the list...
      • An excerpt from a travel diary entry:
      • An Admitted Tangent
      • Malaria
      • Mud Baths
      • Ho Chi
      • Quiet Mornings
      • overnight trains
      • Land where the motorbikes rule
      • Our plan of attack (which we actually stuck to for...
      • Vietnam
    • ►  February (25)
    • ►  January (38)

About Me

My photo
Melissa
if you are reading this, you should know
View my complete profile