skip to main | skip to sidebar

Melissa's HK Musings & then some...

So I am finally done with my semester in Hong Kong. Yes exams were taken months ago but I have needed these additional months in my hometown, San Diego, to process the experience. But I've left what I wrote while in Hong Kong here as brief insights, splatterings of my mind, that occured while I was there and I hope to keep posting new, random updates on my whereabouts. What can I say? I guess I like writing about my life and sharing it with you.

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Video Clip attempt "Flower Market and Waffles"

Posted by Melissa at 5:46 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (143)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (43)
    • ▼  February (25)
      • Being in and made in China
      • Video Clip attempt "Flower Market and Waffles"
      • Thai Taxi
      • Snoozing
      • No title
      • No title
      • No title
      • Random Pictures
      • Random insight:
      • One thing we did do that we felt was authentic was...
      • I would like to go back to Thailand and perhaps se...
      • No title
      • The first night we met up with Lorna’s high school...
      • Koh San road- this is like the LKF of Thailand. It...
      • No title
      • The second and really last cultural institution we...
      • As far as the cultural sights we saw in Bangkok: w...
      • Thailand!!
      • the indoor circus in...(you guessed it) a mall.Not...
      • Another fun floor outing
      • The fireworks show to finish off the New Year’s ac...
      • High Tea
      • My Second New Year
      • dreams
      • Macau "The Las Vegas of China"
    • ►  January (38)

About Me

My photo
Melissa
if you are reading this, you should know
View my complete profile