
Stop#5: Museum of Coastal Defense. I don’t really know why we came here. The tour company must have gotten some sort of deal because I think of all the places we could have gone, learning about canons and whatnot. So not much to report here except a great view and a place to talk further with exchange students. A handful of people I have talked to have done back to back exchanges in different countries. This seems like a cultural shock overload but also a cool alternative to doing a year in one country. One American girl went from Rome to Hong Kong, a German guy went from Korea to Hong Kong and another German girl went from Sydney to Hong Kong. I don’t think I could do this whole process twice…too draining emotionally and monetarily.

1 comment:
Dear Melissa,
Good luck on your intellectual, spiritual and geographical journey. To think of you as being even MORE worldly and sophisticated almost sprains my brain. I will be in Hong Kong for a day or two on both sides of coming and going from Thailand in late April and early May. I'll send you more specific info later. Have a wonderful time sharing yourself with the world!
Michael M
Post a Comment