skip to main | skip to sidebar

Melissa's HK Musings & then some...

So I am finally done with my semester in Hong Kong. Yes exams were taken months ago but I have needed these additional months in my hometown, San Diego, to process the experience. But I've left what I wrote while in Hong Kong here as brief insights, splatterings of my mind, that occured while I was there and I hope to keep posting new, random updates on my whereabouts. What can I say? I guess I like writing about my life and sharing it with you.

Monday, January 14, 2008

Novelties




drinking in the street, the "ice bar", the mountain of graves that overlook the bay by my hall
Posted by Melissa at 6:55 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (143)
    • ►  November (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (9)
    • ►  April (14)
    • ►  March (43)
    • ►  February (25)
    • ▼  January (38)
      • Cultural Week
      • Snapshots
      • random
      • BOBA!!
      • The Minor Adjustments
      • I am still feeling the after effects of my decisio...
      • No title
      • Stop#5: Museum of Coastal Defense. I don’t really ...
      • Stop #4: Stanley Market and Murray House. Again by...
      • No title
      • Stop #2: Aberdeen. This is the historic fishing vi...
      • "Live it. Love it" <- slogan of Hong Kong (good a...
      • The last stop of the day was to the Museum of Hist...
      • No title
      • No title
      • If we didn’t return to the bus on time we would be...
      • The next stop on our tour was to the Wetland park....
      • No title
      • Double Standards
      • The Tour
      • Double take
      • Things are looking up
      • This is the group of girls I went out with, novel ...
      • This is a picture of Wan Chai Wednesday’s. Ladies ...
      • Choir Lessons
      • Mass Transit Railway
      • Power Point and Buddhism
      • City Snaps
      • Novelties
      • More Masses
      • Dim Sum and the British
      • Consuming
      • Long Kwai Fong a.k.a LKF
      • First Outing with the Locals
      • The Girls
      • Getting Oriented
      • Beginnings
      • An Opening

About Me

My photo
Melissa
if you are reading this, you should know
View my complete profile