Why do the responsible ones always get rained on? I advised my friends earlier that walking on a driving range wasn't a good idea because it really hurts to get hit by a golf ball. Later that night i went to bed early, only managing to drift in and out of sleep because I was worried about them not being able to get in. When I finally heard them creep in, I was startled when Brette got on top of my bed when hers was clearly just a few feet away. I don't know why but I knew immediately when they started hitting me that I was being bombed by golf balls. 30 something golf balls pegged me at 2:30 in the morning from the trajectory point of Brette's shirt. Casey so kindly photographed the entire event. And all I could do was laugh and brush the golf balls out of my bed to finally get some sleep. Lesson of the evening: don't go to bed early. Don't live near golf courses either.Tuesday, August 12, 2008
pulled pork and golf balls
Why do the responsible ones always get rained on? I advised my friends earlier that walking on a driving range wasn't a good idea because it really hurts to get hit by a golf ball. Later that night i went to bed early, only managing to drift in and out of sleep because I was worried about them not being able to get in. When I finally heard them creep in, I was startled when Brette got on top of my bed when hers was clearly just a few feet away. I don't know why but I knew immediately when they started hitting me that I was being bombed by golf balls. 30 something golf balls pegged me at 2:30 in the morning from the trajectory point of Brette's shirt. Casey so kindly photographed the entire event. And all I could do was laugh and brush the golf balls out of my bed to finally get some sleep. Lesson of the evening: don't go to bed early. Don't live near golf courses either.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment