erin works out the chinese way
fresh pork and vegetable buns (a whole steamer of those cost less than a dollar)
Erin sits with the map (I admit I did very little of the navigation on this trip) a glass plate separating us and our cab driver
So I am finally done with my semester in Hong Kong. Yes exams were taken months ago but I have needed these additional months in my hometown, San Diego, to process the experience. But I've left what I wrote while in Hong Kong here as brief insights, splatterings of my mind, that occured while I was there and I hope to keep posting new, random updates on my whereabouts. What can I say? I guess I like writing about my life and sharing it with you.
1 comment:
i just see now how much the first picture does look like Monet's water lilies. Beautiful.
Post a Comment