Thursday, April 17, 2008


I am horrible. I am admittingly horrible because I don’t do any school work for it outside of the two hour block of class we have. The class consists of me actually trying to learn but also simultaneously counting down the minutes with Erin. We celebrated our last lecture this past Wednesday! I guess the one perk of the class was that they took us out to dim sum (I will own up to going to two of the three possible times for “yam cha”). I still passed up trying the chicken feet (which really aren’t disguised very well) but I didn’t pass up the egg tart, egg custard bun, sugar donut thing and mango soup that comprised just the dessert portion of my experience. I just don’t know my limits when it comes to food (people that know me know this about me) and I guess I am a sucker for things that come in little packages.

No comments: